We’re Hiring at the Solid Rock Cafe
The Solid Rock Cafe is hiring for the following positions. To inquire or apply, contact the Sharpe Holdings HR Department at 660-284-6212, ext. 4203.
BAKER: Part-time position with flexible hours for an employee skilled in baking cakes, pies, pastries and other desserts. Starting pay $8.60/hour.
- Physical requirements include ability to stand, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Skill level: applicants should be able to run most or all kitchen appliances, and be able to follow directions and recipes as set forth by Solid Rock Cafe manager.
- Creativity: Employee is welcome to submit new recipes or ideas to Manager.
- Duties also include assisting Prep Room Cook as needed, and assisting in the preparation of grab-n-go items.
BACKLINE COOK: Full-time position with ability to prep and cook different meal situations (breakfast-lunch-dinner) simultaneously. Depending on the shift, employee is responsible for starting/shutting down the backline, stocking and prepping. Starting pay $8.60/hour (higher rate based on work experience).
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, reach, lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for 7-8 hours at a time, work in freezing temperatures (when stocking), work safely around 350-degree frying oil and grill flattops.
- Duties in addition to primary tasks may include help in other areas as needed, clean and wash dishes.
- Looking for a team player with excellent customer service skills.