Heartland Children & Youth Homes
Heartland Children and Youth Homes provide a place of nurture, hope, and accountability for children and teenagers in a loving and godly environment, with the goal of educating and equipping young people to fulfill their future purpose in life as they develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
We implement these core values into the lives of the children under our care:
- Responsibility – The ability to be accountable for ones’ behavior, attitude, situation, and decision making (1 Cor. 3:8).
- Stewardship – The ability to utilize and manage all resources God provides for His glory and the betterment of His Kingdom.
- Sanctity for human life – The understanding that all human life has inherit value and sacredness due to being made in the image of God (Gen. 1:26-27).
- Biblical character – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, generosity, gratitude and self-control (Gal. 5:16-26).
- Discipleship – Training up youth and children to be dedicated and submitted followers of Jesus by way of the teachings in the Bible, and to be active members of the Church.
- Communication – The ability to express intelligibly and comprehensively one’s position, feelings, and intentions; as well as possessing the skills to listen effectively with God and others.
- Restoration – The healing and repairing of an individual to God’s initial design for humankind; effectively restoring relationships with God, family, and others.
The Application process starts with filling out a placement inquiry and a phone call to learn more about our program. We would love to tell you more about what we do and see if we would be a good fit for your child’s needs. If your child is between the ages of 8-16 and you’d like more information, contact us.
Office hours: Monday thru Friday, 8am-4:30pm (Central)